Guide to pick you up at the appointment then depart for the bird garden in Hau Giang. Enjoy the cake cake and then take a small boat stroll in the Melaleuca forest ... This is an attractive destination for those who enjoy the wild nature.
- Continue the journey, you will see rice fields, birds and forest Melaleuca here.
- To the edge of the forest, the small boat will take you through the Melaleuca forest to visit the bird garden and it is between the scent of flowers Sung.
- To the guard tower, the delegation can enjoy panoramic views of the forest, paddy fields and bird wings fly.
- Have lunch with Vietnamese dishes such as pork, fish sauce, sour pot, boiled vegetables and drinking water.
- Viet Nam food: bánh Xèo and rice.
- Tour guide.
- Sightseeing tickets.
- Expenses for shopping and dining out of the program.
- Children under 5 years old are free, parents take care of children.
- Children aged 6 to 9 pay 50% adult tickets
- Children over 10 years old pay for adult tickets.